Dr. Mohammed Abdullah Al-Meshouah
· Was born in 1966.
· Bachelor of Islamic Law "Shariaa" from the University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
· Studies in Education and Psychology for two years.
· Master of Islamic Law , a comparative study from Al-Azhar University.
· PhD in law for Dissertation of (rights and duties of women in the Saudi labor system) in 1428H.
· A course of Advocacy in the front of Ombudsman Office from Public Administration Institute.
· A course in English Language .
· A licensed lawyer by the Ministry of Justice under No. 44/1424H.
· Approved Arbitrator by the Ministry of Justice.
· A member of the Arab Lawyers Union.
· Vice-Chairman of National Committee of Lawyers at Council of commercial Chambers in Saudi Arabia for the previous session.
· Member of the Lawyers Committee in the Commerce and Industry Chamber in Riyadh for three sessions and still up to now.
· Worked as a legitimate & legal advisor as a part-time for a number of government and private agencies.
· Worked as a legal adviser to the issues of land and a lawyer in Riyadh Municipality for a period of ten years.
· Provide legal &legitimacy consulting and giving an opinion about the issues raised in a number of newspapers and magazines.
· A member of the Arbitration Chamber of the Regional Office of the Engineering Federation Organizations in Islamic countries.
· A member of the Arab Arbitration Centre, Cairo.
· A member of several information and legitimacy committees in the Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Call and Guidance.
· Writing daily and periodic reports in a number of newspapers and magazines. through some of historical, intellectual and legal articles .
· A member of the participants in the meetings of the national dialogue.
· A member of the Arab Writers Union.
· A member of journalist body .
· Participated in a number of meetings, panel discussions and legal conferences at homeland and abroad.
· Participated in presenting a number of media programs and talk shows on radio and television.
· Participation in the mortgage Symposium entitled the importance of mortgage, Imam University in the Higher Institute for the Elimination , dated on 3/4/1430H.
· Participation in the seventh meeting of the law and legal advice offices in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council on December 12, 2009 ,Kingdom of Bahrain.
· Writing weekly at Al-jazeerah and Okaz newspapers.
· Mandated to carry out a number of inspection tours to a number of Islamic centers and associations in: Britain, Philippines, Kenya, Ethiopia, Belgium, Switzerland, Malaysia.
· Founder of Mohammed Bin Al-Meshouah Third cultural.
- Participation at a number of Islamic meetings.
1- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques forum for Muslim minorities, held in Edinburgh.
2- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Forum for minorities in the countries of the Caribbean Sea, held in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
3- Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Forum, held in Islamabad in Pakistan .
Participation at a number a of legitimacy courses:
Participation in a number of legal courses &conferences at homeland
abroad, which include:
Author of several books: